After School Club Manager and Playworker
Portway Infant and Junior Schools are looking for a Playworker to join their team.
The After School Club provides a sociable and stimulating end to the school day for children who attend Portway Infant and Portway Junior School. It runs from 3.20pm until 5.30pm each day. During the club we provide a light snack and a range of fun activities for children aged from 4 to 11, ensuring their safety and well-being.
The successful candidates will:
- Have experience of working with primary school age children.
- Be committed to supporting individual and/or groups of children.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of our children at all times.
- Be patient, cheerful and understanding.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to lead effective play sessions.
- Easily form strong relationships with children.
- Have the ability to use own initiative, lead when necessary and work as part of a small team.
- Have a Play Work qualification or be willing to undertake training.
Closing Date for applications is Wednesday 11th September at 12 noon.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com